CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Handy Man

Our house is only 8 years old but there are so many projects that we have done, and still more that I would like to do!
Matt has become quite the handyman--he is our
plumber
painter
electrician
heavy lifter
arborist
gardener
carpenter
media man
and our resident computer geek.

Here are a few of pictures of our house projects over the last year.






Well, you know what they always say? Behind every great man there's a great woman! I wish that I could claim that title, but I have to give the credit to Mom. She has been here for almost every house project. Thanks Mom!





Truth is, we couldn't do it without the help of so many. Here are a couple of our work teams:

FLOOR TEAM: May 2007

Charlie, Joyce, Joe, Benjamin, Matt, Mom, Sarah and Lynn


DECK TEAM: July 2008
Vernon, Matt, Mom, Lynn & Joe

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It is great to have a 'handy man' around...Derek does a lot of our remodeling too! I love the deck!