CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

TCU Campus

Well, my Christmas break is almost over so I will be spending much of my time on campus again. Here are a few of the pictures of the campus architecture that I took last semester. I have made prints of these to put upstairs in my "study sanctuary".

Bass Building
where all of my undergrad nursing classes and
my current graduate classes are held

Brown Lupton University Union Building (BLUU)

One of the newest buildings on campus

Robert Carr Chapel

Where Matt & I were married.

Frog Fountain

a TCU icon

Frog Fountain with

the BLUU in the background

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Those are really great pictures! Charlie is good...a rotten mess but he is good! We didn't realize how good Andy was until we got Charlie! ha! :)

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Such great pictures. I absolutely love the TCU campus especially all the adorable shops off university. So glad you stopped by my blog!