CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mom's Visit

We were lucky to have Mom visiting us for the past two weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't have any extra time off (just the weekends) but we took advantage of every minute we had together to go out and explore!

This picture was taken from our front yard on Friday morning after all of the snow up in the mountains.


I had to show Mom my new stomping ground in Loma Linda. This is the Heart & Surgical Hospital (or locally known as HSH) where I rotated in October and November. It is the newest and smallest of the Loma Linda surgical facilities.



After exploring around town we drove up the mountain to beautiful Lake Arrowhead where we shopped, explored and enjoyed the beautiful scenery.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had TOO much fun!!! Thanks for having me!!
Love You
Mom