CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Home Improvement

This week we had several days off together and did some home improvement projects upstairs. Since we moved in last May we have done many updates to our home, but the upstairs area remained storage. Since I will start graduate school in a few months we decided to dedicate that area to be an office and sitting area--or I call it my study sanctuary. Matt and I painted, then on Friday Mom and Joe came to help us lay tile in the half bath.

"M" is for Miller!



Always working hard when I'm in my scrubs.



Matt tried out our new ladder on the stairs.


We chose to do the upstairs in the same color as the rest of the house "Wise Owl"

Mom is the tile laying expert!

Boys and their toys! Joe enjoyed working the wet saw.

We layed our rectangular tile offset, like brick.

We still have to grout the tile and do some minor paint touch-ups but it is looking good! We'll post pictures of the finished rooms when we get them.

No comments: