CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Separated at Birth??

Lynn & Jill

Okay, so I'm a little older, but we could easily be sisters!
Jill and I met in July last year and quickly became friends. After all we are almost the same person. Really, we have so much in common beyond our physical appearances:
1: We both grew up in East Texas
2: and now we are both nurses at Zale Lipshy University Hospital...and thats only the start.
3: Our first date with our husbands were at a sushi bar
4: Okay, here is were it get weird. We were both married June 2nd, 2007. (that was before we met)
5: All of our names and spouses are 4 letters-Lynn & Matt, Jill & Adam
6: Adam's brother's name is Andrew and my brother is Andrew
7: My name is Sherry Lynn and Jill's mom is Sherry Lynn
8: People constantly mistake us for each other at work--and they don't even seem to realize!
We do have so much in common--things we like and don't like, places we want to go and things we like to do. I am proud to have Jill as my friend.




No comments: