CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Our (My) New Car

Hello and welcome to our humble little webode,

We have recently added a new member to our family, a beautiful 6 lb (read: cylinder) Honda Accord. Is it a hybrid? Well, kinda. It's a hybrid of leather and metal. It's a hybrid of sleek and stylish. It's a freakin' hybrid of affordable and reliable. Ok, I may be getting carried away... : )

After much laser-focused attention and research, I found a car that can carry me safely to work and back with a more reasonable and economical impact on the environment. Born in California, we expect it will see it's birthplace when we return for Lynn's clinicals next year.


My favorite feature, you ask? Why, I admit, it's the dual-climate air conditioning: one for the driver, one for the passenger. A certain person we know (hint, hint) likes to turn the A/C on. Also, I may (repeat, may) become a XM-radio addict as it is included with the vehicle.
"Are you worried that the sunroof will muss up your hair before important social functions?" I get this question all the time from the press. I like to say - No. I use a hair gel imported from Germany. It is very strong. And disciplined. No issues there. Next question?


Since Lynn isn't proofreading this and it's likely my last post on our blog for a while, I'd like to give a shout out to the silent majority who have supported us in our webode by posting comments (hint, hint) about our pictures and our clever and witty captions in our blog. Each comment is like an entry in the lottery of karma, so, as Ghandi once said, "Feel free to post twice". : )

No comments: