CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Rah Rah TCU!!


Rif, Ram
Bah, Zoo
Lickety, Lickety
Zoo, Zoo
Who, Wah
Wah, Who
Give'em Hell TCU!!

I was told at Frog Camp in 1999 that this TCU cheer is one of the oldest in the NCAA. I've never forgotten it and recently helped my new class to learn it on our first day. Yes, I back in college! It's a little different this time but I have to admit that it is nice to be at my alma mater.

On August 22nd I started my graduate education at Texas Christian University-School of Nurse Anesthesia and officially became a RRNA (resident registered nurse anesthesist).


A few years have passed between these two TCU ID cards.


My first day of graduate school. My mom was here and took my picture. Matt left me a sweet note in my lunch!

No comments: