CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Decorations

During my Thanksgiving break I took the opportunity to decorate for Christmas since finals were just around the corner. For the third year in a row I put up our fake white Christmas tree. It originally was a joke since I couldn't have a real tree in my DC basement apartment, I bought the tackiest one! But, since then I have grown to love it. It was really pretty this year with my gold and purple decorations with matching wrapping paper and ribbon.


My other favorite decorations are my collection of angels which I used to be display year-round. Now I only get to see them at Christmas. On the other side of the wall I have a beautiful Fontini nativity display. Dad and Deborah started my collection years ago and continue to contribute pieces as a gift each Christmas.


I even got the dogs dressed up in their new Christmas sweaters!

And then we had a Christmas Tree sushi roll.


No comments: