CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

New post, new blog for the New Year


Sorry I haven't checked in here in a while. It's not that I haven't had things to write about, just no time to write! One of my New Year's resolutions is to post more often!
I am hoping to turn this years blog into a book on blurb.com. It's kind of like my 2008 Journal.

Then, for the new year, I want to start a new blog--my 2009 journal. And I already have some ideas for it. I may even get some help with the new blog design. A fellow blogger at
The White House is starting a blog design business and is giving away a free makeover! Click the link, check it out and enter to win!

Well, finals start tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers.

4 comments:

Tyne said...

Excellent! Thanks for posting about the giveaway. I hope finals go well for you.

Stacey said...

Good luck on your finals! Have a Merry Christmas!

swatterson said...

Hey there! I saw that I had a comment from you a while ago but I just now followed up and realized how this is! How are you! It's really good to hear from you. We're all doing fine. Just donin' our thing.

La said...

You have it going on!! You'll do fine...Keep the faith!!
Love You
Mom