CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

TCU Nurse Anesthesia - Class of 2010

Well, I did it! One semester down, two years to go. I know that there is a lot of hard work ahead of me, but I know that I can do it. I am looking forward to learning more and can't wait to start clinicals in August.


Our class representatives Bethany and Sarah finally got us all together to take our class picture. I set up my camera and tripod in front of Frog Fountain where Kent & Kim took the pictures for us.


After some editing by Matt we have our final photo.





P.S. I am on the far right.

6 comments:

Otte, Party of Five said...

good job! :)
--jess and drew

Catherine said...

Yay! Great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi, I applied to TCU and will be interviewing next week. I was hoping I could pick your brain a bit about school. If so, please contact me at dennyrn@gmail.com
Thanks!