CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halfway there!



Well, today I finished my third round of tests. We had an Advanced Anatomy & Physiology test on Friday and today was Advanced Pharmacology. They were both tough and I'll find out how I did tomorrow.


My desk does look a bit like a pharmacy...here is how I am staying awake and half-way sane!







Matt gave me these beautiful double tulips to sit on my desk. He is the best and the most supportive husband. I couldn't be doing this without him!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm sure you did great on your tests!! I missed you at Homecoming! I didn't take any pictures, sorry!! Nor did I see too many people! :( Miranda met me there and I saw Shan, Tisha, Uriah, and Kristen Young, but that's about it! Of course Makayla was insane and running around everywhere so it was hard to see many people from under the bleachers!!

La said...

SEE!!! Halfway already!!! You Go Girl!!
Love You
Mom