CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

My 28th Birthday!

Wow! I'm feeling old...I know, 28 isn't REALLY old, but these past couple of months in school have been tough and I'm getting gray hair!
Today I had my second Anatomy test--on my birthday. Can you believe that?
Anyway, I came home to this great display of love and affection---PRESENTS from near and far!



Matt thought that he should get my birthday started by giving me my first present, but I was still buried in my notes.



The dogs (especially Chloe) are great helpers when it comes to riping paper.





So, great minds do think alike. Mom and Matt both got me beautiful China cup and saucer sets, which proves that they really do know me. I love hot tea and right now I am becoming dependent on it to stay awake for hours of studying!




Okay, here is another tasty beverage I like!
Some of my good friends met us at Abuelo's for Happy Hour and dinner. It was so nice to relax.




The perfect ending to my 28th birthday celebration. Matt's acoustic rendition of Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, babe! Love your blog as usual! xoxo m.

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I am late! Looks like you had a great one though!