CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

My Halloween morning started early with a test in my Nurse Anesthesia research class. Next was Dr. Barcellona's Advanced Anatomy & Physiology class. Lectures are usually pretty dry, but today he showed us a great video of "the kind of patients we would encounter"--very funny, people are idiots! Dr. B. also had his two front teeth blacked out--I'm not sure that I have ever seen him smile that much. Those of us that were in the holiday spirit took this picture during our class break.


Matt and I had a pretty low key evening with the pups. We all dressed up (kind of) and passed out candy to the kids. We have a good neighborhood, so we saw lots of kids in cute costumes. We heard a few say, "Hey, they have the good stuff!" I guess you can't go wrong with chocolate.

At the end of the evening Matt took me out to our favorite little sushi place. The restaurant is family owned and many of their kids and grandkids stopped by after trick-or-treating...very cute. The food was yummy as usual and we both ate way too much!


No comments: