CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Study Time

I just had a BIG surgery!
I've heard that people lay around for a couple of weeks after this but no, not me!
It's not that I wouldn't like to catch up on TV shows and watch movies all day or read a great book; NOPE I get to listen to the lecture that I missed on Thursday while I was still in the hospital!

I was tired of taking up the entire couch so I made a nice nest on the floor in the living room. I am pretty comfortable there with everything within reach.


I hope to be in class Monday morning. Luckily, it's just a half day since I have my first follow-up appointment.

Matt is working the weekend, but Mom and the pups are near by if I need anything!



A big THANK YOU to my friend Eva Marie who brought a wonderful homemade lasagna and fruit salad for us to enjoy a nice dinner!

No comments: