CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Goodbye, Farewell, So long...

On July 31st, Eva, Wayne, Matt and I met at Houlihan's in Arlington to celebrate our completion of Phase I of Nurse Anesthesia School!!

We talked about how much we had been through the past year, how far we had come and how proud we are to have made it through!

And of course, no celebration would be complete without a Martini
(or in our house it's called a Part-ini!)
After our flight of martinis, we each got one our favorite.






We were almost out of the parking lot when we got a call from Eva...her car wouldn't start!
Matt to the RESCUE!



After a quick jump of her car battery, Matt had her back on the road.

This doesn't even begin to repay her for all the times she recued me in the past six weeks since my knee surgery! She has been my taxi (non-emergency medical transport) to and from school, my nurse and my wheelchair transporter around campus.
Thank you Eva!!

No comments: