CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

California House

I am so far behind on blogging, but I know that everyone is curious about our new place.

It took a while, but Matt and I found a great house in Highland, CA to lease for 16 months.

After two and a half days of driving Mom, Matt and I arrived on Sunday evening. It was late, but we met our leasing agent, then just unloaded our mattresses and spent our first night in our new house. On Monday we hired a couple of guys from
eMove to move all of our belongings in. They were great help --highly recommended!

We are slowly getting settled in. Mom was here for a week and really helped us get unpacked. We are enjoying the cool mornings and have had some time to explore around town. My primary clinical site is less than 10 miles away!







As you can see, there is plenty of room!
Seriously, who wants to come visit?

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Beautiful Home! I hope you guys love it there!!

Jennifer said...

So are you doing an internship there? Your house looks fabulous!

Stacey said...

Love your house! Can't wait to hear all about Cali!

Amy said...

So beautiful!! Hope everything goes smooth while you get settled.

Sarah said...

Hey girl! Sorry I have posted anything for so long on our blog. I just updated it tonight though with some pictures. We are doing good and getting ready for the baby! I am feeling great and have not had any problems (so far)! Your house looks great and very roomy! Hopefully y'all are enjoying your time in Cali.

Destiny said...

me me me... what a beautiful home! hope you love it in cali!