CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun with Friends

We had our second summer II exam on Friday then celebrated on Saturday.

Mom, Matt and I went to see the movie The Hangover with our friends Eva Marie and Shandon where we spent more than an hour laughing until we cried!

After the movie we met Eva's husband Josh and our friend Wayne at Gloria's for wonderful dinner and (much needed & deserved) drinks. I have to brag a little and say that I had to buy Eva & Wayne a drink because I made the best grade on this test! (which was just recovery from my first botched test after my knee surgery!)



Here we are, all smiles after full bellies and many mojitos!

1 comment:

JOSEVA'S Place said...

We should've started the "highest grade buys drinks" bet the 1st semester! I would've rarely had to pay for my own drinks!!! PS: only 5 more days and 50% of our grade until we're finished with classroom work and on to the hospital!!