CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Party & Flowers

I love to take a peek in to other's lives--I guess that's why I blog and have bloggy friends.


Well, it's Friday and that means that bloggers unite on Kelly's Korner for the next segment of "Show Us Your Life"; this week is Wedding Party & Flowers.


Matt and I were married June 2nd 2007 in Fort Worth, TX at Texas Christian University, Robert Carr Chapel. I attended nursing school at TCU 1999-2003 and received my nursing pin at Robert Carr Chapel. It is a beautiful chapel and I was excited to be married there.




Of all of the wedding details, I was most excited about the flowers! I love flowers! After searching through many magazines I decided on peonies and calla lilies.



No comments: